This page is about the character Wrongway Feldman. You might be looking for the episode.
Wrongway in his second and final episode
World War II Pilot
Wrongway Feldman is a fictional Gilligan's Island character. He was a World War I pilot, who had a reputation for going the wrong way, even bombing his own airfield, thus his nickname. He was played by actor Hans Coreid.
He is the most incompent airman that ever was. Either that or he is awesome at pretending to be that incompetent!!!
In his first appearence he has a pilot's leather helmet, scarf and leather coat. Gilligan got his wings!
In his second appearence he cant stand the world and manages to fly back to the Island to stay; the castaways try have him fly back by making him work! Wrongway flies to another island!
- He missed World War II.
- Once as a test pilot for Howell Industries, he set a record flight from Chicago to New Orleans - he was suppose to fly from Chicago to Minneapolis!
- In an around the world flight, he landed on The Island and finally completed his trip-33 1/2 years later!
- Among his provisions was 64 bottles of scotch!
- Unlike most later visitors to the Island, Wrongway actually alerts the world of being on a Island with the castaways; unfortuntely his directions are so mixed up that the Island is located anywhere from the Bay of Naples to the Arctic Circle!
- Mr. Howell's teddy bear is seen in this episode!
- His World War I wingman was just as incompent as Wrongway and shot down three British planes, shot up his own plane, and bombed an Irish pub three years after World War I was over!