Howell Industries is the conglomerate company which holds and manages all of Mr. Howell's businesses and properties. It was briefly confused with the bankrupt Powell Industries announced on the radio, leading Mr. and Mrs. Howell that they had lost their wealth. It was also nearly taken over by an impostor who was briefly lost and then rescued at sea. Mr. Howell also alludes to getting government contracts in X Marks the Spot.
Businesses and PropertiesEdit
- Amalgamated Stock in Will the Real Mr. Howell Please Stand Up?
- Apex International in Will the Real Mr. Howell Please Stand Up?
- Blake's Boating Equipment in Not Guilty
- Howell Aviation in Wrongway Feldman
They invested in Wrongway Feldman's first flight from Chicago to Minneapolis, but he got lost and landed in New Orleans instead.
- Howell Cattle Company in Operation: Steam Heat
- Howell Chemical in It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Gilligan
- Howell Mortgage Company in A Nose by Any Other Name
Motto: "If you can't forgive or forget, foreclose!"
- Howell Movie Studio in Not Guilty
- Howell Publishing in Diogenes, Won't You Please Go Home?
- Howell Steel in It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Gilligan
- Tehechapuku Oil and Mining Corporation in Three Million Dollars More or Less
- Thurston Howell Battery Company in X Marks the Spot